Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thankful--Day 16

Today (and everyday), I'm thankful for my husband's career. For 7 years, he worked over an hour from home at a job he didn't particularly like. It stunk before we had children and it stunk even worse after we had children (even though we were thankful he had a job). Then, he decided to be an insurance agent and ended up working with a guy he went to school with. I think it's probably been one of the best moves of his life. He works literally 1 minute from our house with people who are believers. They also book and sponsor Christian concerts and events right here in our area! Tonight, we went to a marriage conference they sponsored with Kirk Cameron and Warren Barfield. Anyway, I am thankful my husband has found something that makes him happy and that he feels like he has a future doing, with good people. God always has the best plan for our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment