Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful, Day 14

I'm thankful that my life is so full that I haven't had time to blog about days 12 and 13! I'm also thankful that God doesn't love us based on whether we think of one thing we're thankful for everyday in November. Ha!

However, since I'm up before everyone else this morning and have a few minutes---today (and everyday), I'm thankful for my sister.

(She's the one in the wedding dress)
 


She is gorgeous, hilarious, talented, outgoing, easygoing (most of the time), a totally awesome aunt, fun to be around, and a million other things. I can't imagine my life without her. Actually, I can't remember my life without her.

Let me brag on her for a second. She graduated from college, even though at times, it was far from easy for her. She is a TV news director, y'all. I always say this proudly when people in our small town ask what she's doing now. She bosses people around for a living.

Also, she just got married (obviously) and she picked a pretty great guy to be part of our family. Actually, he's kind of the reason I decided to pick my sister to blog about today, so I'm thankful for him, too. They have a Facebook war going on right now where they hack into each other's Facebook (while the other is asleep or at work) and post hilarious pictures and posts. It gave me a good early morning laugh this morning. They are perfect for each other!

I'm glad she only lives an hour away, because I don't know what I'd do without her in my life on a regular basis. She is one of my best friends and I always know I can tell her anything without her judging me--actually, she usually laughs.

She makes the rest of us laugh, too. Because of her we are having tacky Christmas sweater pictures done in a couple of weeks. We would not be that silly without her direction. But we love her for it.

I'm thankful for you, sis! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

P.S. She also has a pretty great blog if you want to check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment