Monday, August 30, 2010

Not me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

I haven't definitely not been a major slacker lately when it comes to blogging! I have so many ideas running through my head at all the hours of the day that I always make sure to get them down on paper before I forget them.

You haven't seen any blogs in awhile, you say? Well.....you must have missed them!

August flew right by! I can't believe it's almost September! At least we have 4 whole months until Christmas. That's plenty of time to get Christmas shopping done, right? I most certainly have not started mine. While we're on the subject, I also haven't had a running Christmas list for everyone since June. That is far too early to even be thinking about Christmas, much less buying.

When I do shop, I get things done. I'm so not one of those shoppers who loads down their shopping cart and then has second thoughts and empties it of every.single.thing. That's not me!

At church yesterday, I did not wince when the praise and worship coordinator thanked our praise band for all the time we spent working on the music for this week, seeing as how we didn't practice until 9 am on Sunday morning. I always make sure I am prepared for things way ahead of time, even on weeks when I have substituted, taught piano lessons, helped my sister move into her new apartment, played with Kade, etc., etc. I am super everything. (Please note my sarcasm)

Speaking of Kade, he is such a wonderful, lively, fun one year old. He's not at the age where he can wander around the yard and he hates the grass, so it's hard to do things with him outside. However, I would never make him sit outside in his birthday wagon for an hour while I pulled weeds in my weed garden, prompting one of our neighbors to say, "Wow! He must be a good boy! He's been sitting there for awhile!"

I am also careful of what goes into his little body. He eats a lot of fruit and all of his other snacks say things like "Organic" or "All natural". I am constantly telling people, "No, he cannot eat that. Why? Because I don't want him to have it; it's not good for him." That being said, I would never, ever share my pizza with him and if I did, he would not enjoy it. My boy only likes healthy food! He knows what's good for him!

I did not do all of the laundry this weekend, knowing that it would leave me nothing to do on Monday. I love to fold laundry during naptime and would much rather be doing that then surfing the interwebz. What a waste of time! I mean, I guess I could clean the bathrooms but we're out of bathroom cleaner and I refuse to leave to house to get some more. Really, though, I cleaned them last week, so what's the use? haha

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment