Monday, August 9, 2010

"Not Me! Monday"

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
It's Monday again! So hard to believe another week has gone by!

You know, I try to eat relatively healthily. I've lost a lot of weight since Kade was born and I plan on keeping it off! I give in every now and then, but I definitely would never eat hot dogs for three meals in a row. Nope! Not me!

I also would not make these ginormous cookies with brownies inside the day before Kade's birthday, knowing we would be having plenty of cake and cookies around the house.


I don't think I've posted any pictures of things I've canned from my garden, but I have (or had, before we ate some) 19 jars of green beans, 26 jars of pickles, 9 jars of spaghetti sauce, and 4 jars of salsa. Canning things I have grown is such a rewarding feeling. Therefore, I would never let a bag of tomatoes just sit in my fridge because I was sick and tired of boiling, peeling, and chopping them. Nope! That is my very favorite part. And I am definitely not a waster!

On another note, Kade turned one at 12:15 am on Friday morning. We put him to bed around 9 on Thursday night, and I knew I had plenty to do the next day--bake and ice the cakes, take Kade to the doctor, pick up a few things from the store, etc, etc. Knowing this, I would never have stayed up until 12:15, just to post a "Happy Birthday!" status on my Facebook. Because, of course, I definitely could have done it on Friday morning when I woke up.

Speaking of my obsession interest in the internet, I do not get up and nurse Kade in the living room just so I can check NP and Facebook. That would be just embarrassing to admit. It would be much easier to just lie in bed anyway. The web can wait.

I also would never post a picture like this just to make myself laugh on a Monday morning when it is almost 9:30 and I have still not had my coffee.


Happy Monday, everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment