Friday, July 2, 2010

This is your day....

On this day, 27 years ago, at 6:23 am, a very special baby was born.
I can't tell you a whole lot about him before I met him.
I do know that he had two parents who loved him (and still do!) and two older sisters and a cousin who spoiled him rotten (and still do!).

He is the best man I know (right up there with my Daddy!).
He's hardworking, patient, caring, godly, and faithful. He fits the definition of love in 1 Corinthians 13 to a tee. He balances me perfectly. He is my best friend, my partner, and the love of my life. He is truly my soul mate. He is the best father I could ever have imagined for our son. He deserves everything in the world. I will never be able to thank him enough for everything he does for our family.

A few years ago, before we got married, my mom asked me to make a list of reasons why you are "the one". I came up with 100. Here's a few of them (yes, I dug around in your box of notes to find them):
1. You love God
7. You're funny; you always make me laugh.
22. You always encourage me in everything I want to do.
31. My heart always skips a beat when you look at me or say "I love you"
40. You watch girly movies with me and cry (I think it's cute!)
48. You let me have my way, even if I shouldn't60. You make sure I have everything I want and need
66. You never take our your frustrations on me
69. I fit in your arms
77. I miss you as soon as you walk out the door
80. I want to have children with you
98. You love me unconditionally, no matter what

So, Happy Birthday Michael Bowman! You're the best husband and daddy ever! Kade and I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...what a great post, Leah. Happy birthday, Michael!

    ReplyDelete