Monday, July 26, 2010

"Not Me! Monday"


Mckmama- Not Me Monday

The last few weeks have been very busy and not a little stressful, so I'm ready for some fun! That is, fun that doesn't include canning or getting my house reorganized.

Speaking of my garden, I definitely did not overplant cucumbers. I mean, 26 jars of pickles are not enough for 6 months, much less a whole year. I'm so glad that there are 20 cucumbers waiting in the refrigerator and more to be picked in the garden. I love cucumbers so much at this point, and would never leave them to rot in the garden just because I'm starting to have nightmares about pickling.

I'm also a meticulous housekeeper. My mother did not feel the need to scrub my sink and wash my dishes when she was canning beans at my house this weekend. However, if she had done these things, I would have greatly appreciated it!

Besides being an awesome gardener, I'm also a very, very careful mother. My son would never be able to bust his lip around me, and he most certainly would never fall off of the bed. If he did have either of said accidents, I am sure that I would not become extremely protective and stay with him during every naptime, just for safety's sake. Nope! Not me!

I would also never let my 11 and a half month old son do this, just for the sake of pictures.

I have to spend most of my time at other people's houses saying, "No, he can't have that. I don't let him eat that", so he would definitely not let him do something like this:

If I did let him have said forbidden food, I would not take it away from after two bites, because that would result in......


I did not do that!

Have a wonderful, blessed Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment