Saturday, August 6, 2016

To the baby who made me a mom.....

I didn't know I wanted a baby--until suddenly, I did. God knew all along it would be you.


You, who would change everything about me from the moment I first held you.


You grew far faster than I ever knew possible. 









Sometimes, I'm afraid I'm too hard on you. You're the big brother with all of the responsibility of setting an example for your little brother and sister. I know it's tough, but I'm so proud of you.


Sometimes, you drive me bananas because your favorite phrase is, "I know, mom". You are so smart and so full of big thoughts.


Your favorite place is a quiet corner with a book or a big box of Legos. 


You are invaluable to our family. As dad and I tell you all the time, you made us a family. We wouldn't be "The Bowman Family" without you. You are my favorite 7 year old of all time and I love you more than you will ever know.

Happy 7th Birthday to my first baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment