Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just not feelin' it....

I'm just not feelin' it today.

Ever have one of those days?

The sun is out, the breeze is gently blowing, my house is relatively clean, Kade is napping,
but all I can do is sit here slumped on the couch.

It was a rough night last night. Kade didn't go to sleep till 11 and then woke up at 12:30, 3:30, 5, 6, and 7. I think he's teething again. He's got all the classic symptoms: drooling, fussiness, and gnawing on everything in sight. *sigh*

So, maybe I'm just exhausted.
Maybe I need a cup of coffee.
Or some Ben & Jerry's.

I will make it through this day. I will make it through this day. I will make it through this day.

"
...But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not be faint." (Isaiah 40:31)

Ahhhh. Now that's what I need!

1 comment:

  1. Hope tonight's a better night for Kade AND for you!

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete