Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just sayin'.....

Today was a good day.

Just sayin'......

I woke up, made muffins for my sweet husband, and enjoyed a cup of coffee.

Then, I walked in my bedroom to find my beautiful baby boy lying in the middle of my bed, waiting for his mommy. He grinned when he saw me.

We got ready, drove to the big city, and enjoyed a free lemonade courtesy of our Chik-fil-a calendar.

We went to Babies R Us, armed with coupons and left with 5 outfits for Kade, a pair of shoes, a rear facing mirror, a look book, and a baby shower gift for $50!

When we got home, I gave a piano lesson while Kade played with his grandparents and am getting ready to make pancakes for dinner.

I get to see Michael in an hour and a half!

Today has been a good day.

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment